Thursday, 10 March 2011

Bought SMRT

Ok today busy day sia. Early in the morning, at 9am i took train to raffles place mrt station went to the uob atm withdraw $2000 and then went to CIMB close account. Then they say have penalty of $50 if i were to close now within 6mths. Wth??!!So in the end didnt close lor. Then walked to ocbc withdraw $8000. Total i have $10k cash!!! scared ppl rob me sia

Then took train to cityhall station went to raffles city tower level 6 to start up my poems account with $10k wow! Haha. Hiong! Then went to buy 5lots of SMRT shares at 1.92 each. My first ever trade!!!! :)))

Ok now Singtel is 2.97!!! Cheap cheap! Waiting for it to go further down then perhaps i go and buy also haha!After buying my SMRT via my iPhone, went to sit at burger king waiting for 11am to come so i can buy the $1 burger! So auntie right haha. First few in line hehe. I think got at least 80 in line, because the queue so long become U shape haha.

Then i go walk walk raffles city saw that perlini silver having closing down sale. Only one design of earring left so i bought 4 pairs of the same kind. Was $12 but now is $3.40 each about 70% discount haha! Intend to give my friends as present but they never give box :( sian haha

Well my leg pain so i sat down and type all these. Now i am off to shop shop again!

No comments: