Thursday, 10 March 2011

SMRT out of STI??!!!

Oh dear i think it was a wrong idea to buy smrt at this time bcos it may be out of sti index by 21march. GLP replacing SMRT by 21 March.

I really hope that smrt raise to 1.94 so at least cover my remiser chargers and then go in again after the price stabalise.I tried to buy GLP which is going to replace SMRT in sti to hedge but the placing failed. I am going to try again tmr morning.

Morale of story and lesson to learn is, check out news before buying any shares. Its very important and check many times from all sources. HOW WAS I TO KNOW I SO SUAI.....today buy then offical news come out in the afternoon that SMRT will be out of STI by 21March ='((((((((((((((((((((( but the share price has been down from$2.05 that was why I was confident of buying.

my holdings in SMRT now
1.92*5000+ (1.92*5000*0.28%*2)

better cut loss and take a step back . i have placed a sell at 1.93
i guess my loss will be approx $4....
better this amount than $xxx right?
gotta check dows again at 8am, if its not as low i may change my sell to 1.94. then i may probably earn like $37 plus? not likely lah, the range was 1.92-1.93 today, by tmr smrt will have mass panic sell liao le...

below is the news that SMRT is out of STI. bloody %&$#
yahoo news was out at 3.13pm, but i bought SMRT at 11.25am. next time, i really must check google before buying anything damn it.
Normura had issued one the day before i think. But at that time was just a speculation but by today afternoon the news was kinda confirmed.
But i really looked at SMRT chart damn long liao then go in one
will put up a chart of it soon.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/glp-added-singapores-sti-mrch-21-replacing-smrt-20110310-014328-117.html

No comments: