Saturday, 5 March 2011

If I have a baby

If I am a mummy...
-i may want to stop working and be a full time mama if i am able to afford it or my hubby can feed the family confortably. I would like to tend to my baby personally because i dont think any people would do the same other than the baby's grandparents or immediate family.
 
-however, i would still send him to playschool for like 2 hours twice a week so he can mingle with people his age and enjoy childhood.
 
-i would also like to teach my baby, because i was at thiong buying fruits with my parents when i saw this woman with het baby girl in a pram. The baby cannot be more than 2 years old and not able to walk yet but when her mama showed her a fruit, she can name it papaya so clearly! My parents and i were so amazed! They said babies her age cannot even talk (i think the are refering to me haha, but hey, i can speak hokkien quite fluently by age to two)
 
-i would also bring my baby for strolls and outings so that he can learn many things when he is young, i would like to show him what a papaya is, what an elephant is, what a supermarket is etc
 
-if money is not a problem, i would also like to bring him to attend some enrichment class to stimulate his mind. Because i have always wanted to join such courses but family not enough money last time. I would like to send him for fun lessons, like art lessons, baking lessons, singing lessons, drama lessons etc etc. Such lessons not only will stimulate his mind but he will also be more creative and learn how mingle well with others too.
 
-would like to have two kids. So they can accompany each other, just like ky brother who accompany me. Although my brother usually comes home late, he will still make an effort to talk to me, intro new songs to me, perform guitar for me, talk rubbish with me, play retarded iphone games with me and generally make my life less boring as compared if i am an only child. If possible and if my husband and i can afford, we can also have 3 or 4 so our family will not feel empty and i love children, provided they dont cry for no reason. But if the crying baby is my own baby of course i dont mind lah, bcos is my baby mah! Haha!

No comments: