Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Repair Car

Last year i think in november, while on my way to look for aaron, i got into an accident, i crashed into a bmw on the expressway towards lower delta. Luckily there was only a scratch on the bmw but for me my toyota bumper came out a little.

The bmw driver didnt sue me or ask me to pay him, its very gentleman of him. I was afraid of being scolded by my father and wanted to send to repair it. Then aaron has this friend, florence whose grandfather has this car repair shop opposite alexandra hospital so we quickly go there. My expected repair cost was about $100 but when florence's mother saw it, she told me the whole bumper has to be taken out and put in again and it would cost $150 i was thinking since already there may as well repair, and its someone aaron is familiar with so i think they will probably not run away with the car and that they are giving me a discount as aaron knows florence.

Then yesterday, while my father brought me out for lunch, on the way, i saw this accident and asked my father how much it would cost if the whole bumper is taken out and put in again.he said maximum only $30. He said only need to take out the screw and put in again can already. Then he said he himself knows how to go it. Omg i fainted man. His front van was dented and he was only charged $30 to pull the dent out.

Oh my 天 ah, i thought she would have given us face since aaron knows them. Even if they do not give us discounts, they should at least charge us market price isnt it? Maybe they thought we were dumb and young so she whacked us. How unethical of them! How can they sleep at night?!

I learnt that it doesnt mean that if we buy things from people we know then can get a better price,just like when my mother wanted to buy medicine from our neighbour's herbal shop downstaira, they charge her so much more! Its better to look around and ask for price before making a decision.

I should tell aaron how evil florence's mother ia so that he can also learn from this. But i guess, its still ok ba, because the extra profit they made can be spent on floerence's grandmothers chemo because she is still undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Well, at least my money went into something useful which can give her a better quality life ba.

No comments: