Monday, 28 February 2011

Internal > External

I have to look internal before external. Just like companies, they have got to look at internal problems first because, this is easier to solve than external problems beyond one's control. This is what I have learnt in accounting and can also apply in real life.

Its easy to keep blaming people about this and that, however dont let this influence you. Just learn not to be like them and learn from it to be a better person. Just like companies, if they want an increase in sales for example, they must ensure that they have good internal control eg. Total Quality Management (TQM) which means they can have quality checks on the goods before they are sold, this can reduce warranty costs, repair costs, goods recall, customer satisfaction, loss of brand name etc.

Using this principle on myself, I study and learn more before I can say I fully understand the situation. This can make oneself become more analytical and also thoughtful as a result. Also, if you are kind and helpful but dont look pretty, people will also view you more positively.

No comments: